Access to Primary Care for Medicare Patients
Sources Referenced During 2009:
- “How Hard is it for Alaska’s Medicare Patients to Find Family Doctors?” PowerPoint Presentation, Rosyland Frazier and Mark Foster, ISER, UAA, May 2009.
- “How Hard is it for Alaska’s Medicare Patients to Find Family Doctors?” Rosyland Frazer and Mark Foster, UA Research Summary No. 14, ISER, UAA, March 2009.
- Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center PowerPoint Presentation on Medicare Access, Joan Fisher and Dr. Thomas Hunt, May 2009.
- “PACE – Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly – A Medicare Medicaid Waiver Program,” PowerPoint Presentation, David Morgan, AK Medical Group Management Association, April 2009.
- Barry, Patricia. The New Face of Health Care: A new system rewards doctors and hospitals for taking better care of patients at lower costs. AARP Bulletin. April 1, 2009.
- Quick Facts about Programs of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). CMS Publication No. 11341. January 2008.
- PACE Fact Sheet. Downloaded off CMS Website April 2009.
- AARP Tele-Town Hall Forum with Senator Lisa Murkowski on Access to Health Care as a Medicare Patient, March 16, 2009. Forum Notes.