Making an appointment at the Remote Access Clinic
Here is the process for scheduling an appointment. Follow the links to print the necessary forms.
- Local primary care or behavioral healthcare provider requests an appointment by calling (907) 269-7481
- Local primary care or behavioral healthcare provider completes and sends referral forms and relevant clinical information:
- One page fee-for-service form.
- A demographic form for mental assessment (child or adult) or psychiatric assessment (child or adult).
- Clinical information. This may include:
- Therapist intake/mental health evaluation if available
- Most recent medical exam by primary care provider
- Medication list
- Most recent progress notes
- Emergency Room Visit Record, if applicable
- Appointment scheduled after receipt of referral packe
Prior to appointment:
- Provider and patient (or guardian) complete and fax patient documentation
For appointments with API staff (adult psychiatric appointments; child and adult mental health assessments)
For appointments with Seattle Children's Hospital staff (child psychiatric appointments)
API provider holds videoteleconference appointment with local provider and patient