Skip to content
Public Assistance
Language Translation icon
If language interpretation services are needed, please contact our main office at: (907) 269-4500 or (888) 268-4632.

Child Care Services Forms

Applicable to both Families and Providers
Family Application and Change Forms
Provider Forms

Case Manager

CCAP Application for Licensed Child Care Providers - CCAP Application Forms
U.S. Department of Defense / Nationally Accredited Providers - CCAP Application Form
Approved Relative Application Forms

Approved Relative Renewal Application Forms

In-home Child Care Application Forms
In-home Child Care Renewal Application Forms
Child Care Grant Program Forms
Alaska Inclusive Child Care Program Forms

Child Care Licensing Program Forms