Open and Print WIC Application Forms
|Can't find the form you need? Click here for other form categories!|
- Open, print and complete the necessary forms. These are listed below.
- Call the WIC clinic nearest to you and let them know you want to apply and that you have completed the application forms. Click here for more information.
- Attend your appointment, and make sure you have everything you need.
1. Download, Print and Complete Forms
|The forms listed below are PDF files. You should be able to click on them and save or print them. If you need the free Adobe reader, please click on the Adobe icon
2. Call the WIC Clinic Nearest To You.
Call the clinic to let them know you want to apply and that you have completed the application forms. The WIC staff will let you know what to do with the application. If you live in a town that has a WIC office, you will be given an appointment or information about walk-in hours. If you live in a town that does not have a WIC clinic, your application will be processed by mail. Click here for a list of clinics.
3. Things to Bring to Your First Appointment
Please bring the following to your WIC appointment:
- Completed application forms.
- Proof of income for yourself and child. Samples of proof of income are Medicaid/Denali Kid Care card, pay stub, letter from employer.
- Proof of identification. Samples of identification are driver's license, passport, birth certificate, social security card, immunization record.
- Each infant/child you are applying for as we will take their height and weight.
- Proof of Pregnancy if you are pregnant.
- Immunization cards for each child
Voting in Alaska
Voter Information Form (pdf)
Register to vote online! Or print out a registration form.