Do your nutrition education on the internet.
Follow these simple instructions to get started:
- Log on to a computer that is connected to the Internet.
- Type www.wichealth.org in the address box and press enter or click here (hyperlink) http://wichealth.org/.
- Create an account by clicking on “Create an account” at the bottom of the homepage.
- Set up your user profile by filling in all of the required fields. When you are finished, click “Save and Continue” on the bottom right-hand portion of the page.
- Choose a lesson under one of the 5 categories that interest you.
- You will be asked questions about your child’s feeding needs and any problems or difficulties you have; be sure to click on the “Yes” or “No” options.
- When you finish the lesson click on “Continue” at the bottom right hand side of the screen (just below the links). You will be asked to complete a short survey. Your answers will be kept private and will be used to help improve the site.
- When you are done with the survey click on “Continue” to view your certificate of completion.
- Either print your certificate to take to your next appointment, or email your certificate to your local WIC agency as directed by your WIC agency.
- This will count as your nutrition education.