How can I obtain a copy of my vaccination record?
Patients can obtain copies of their immunization records through their healthcare provider in Alaska. All immunization service providers in Alaska are required to utilize VacTrAK to document vaccine administration. VacTrAK does NOT provide records directly to patients, only to health care providers.
Individuals who reside out of state must go through their healthcare provider to complete an authorization for release of health information form. The healthcare provider then submits the form to VacTrAK Support by fax (907) 562-7802. Available immunization records will be forwarded to requesting healthcare provider free of charge.
The mission of the Immunization Program is to prevent and control vaccine preventable disease in Alaska by:
- Providing vaccines to health care providers at no charge;
- Providing an immunization information system for use by health care providers and schools to maintain consolidated immunization records for Alaskans of all ages;
- Ensuring school and childcare compliance with immunization regulations;
- Providing immunization education and training for health care providers and the general public;
- Coordinating surveillance and control efforts for vaccine preventable diseases; and,
- Supporting efforts to increase vaccinations for all Alaskans
Programs and Activities
Alaska Immunization Program
3601 C Street, Suite 540
Anchorage, AK 99503
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone: 907-269-8088 / 888-430-4321 (toll free)
Phone: 907-269-0312 / 866-702-8725 (toll free)
School and Childcare Information