Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments
Francisca Leal Lehr, MS,MT(ASCP)
Send mail to:
Alaska State Public Health Laboratory
Attn: CLIA Surveyor
5455 Dr. Martin Luther
King Jr. Ave.
Anchorage, AK 99507
CLIA Waived Testing
Online CLIA Waived Testing Course
Directions for taking the online course, “CLIA Waived Testing”
- Begin by going to the Department of Health & Social Services Training site
- From the DHSS website, choose an entry point that fits you:
- Returning to this web site?
(Use this if you already have a Username and Password for the class.)
Create new account
(Use this if you do not already have a Username and Password for the class.)
Create a New Account
- Click “Create new account”
- Fill out form to create a new account
- Referring Division is Public Health
- Agency name refers to your employer, please do not abbreviate.
- Once you have filled out the form, click "Create my new account" and then "Continue"
- An email will be sent to the email address you provided. Open the email and click the hyperlink to confirm your account.
Access CLIA Waived Testing class
- Once you have logged into the system, click on “Public Health Labs”
- Click on “enroll” to enroll yourself into the Public Health training section
- Click on “CLIA Waived Testing”
- Enter enrollment key: DPHEducation948!
Call Doris Thompson at (907) 334-2583 if you have problems logging in or creating a new account.