Jay C. Butler, MD
Chief Medical Officer
May 2016 is...
The Well-Woman Project: Share your story
your stories about the things in your life affecting your ability to be
healthy and get health care to enter a monthly raffle for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate.
- Subscribe to Public Health Announcements
Gonococcal Infection Update ― Alaska, 2015
Thursday, May 26, 2016
- Alaska Flu Snapshot
Monday, May 22, 2016
Arsenic Exposure from Private Wells — Fairbanks Area, 2016
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
- 2016 Alaska Chronic Disease Brief Report
Friday, May 13, 2016
- Listeria Recall Information
Thursday, May 5, 2016
Recent Decline in Teen Birth Rate ― Alaska, 2008-2014
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
- Bartonella quintana Endocarditis Following Body Louse Exposure, Anchorage
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Syphilis Update ― Alaska, 2015
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
- Read the Play Every Day Blog
- View all Department of Health & Social Services Press Releases
- Subscribe to GovDelivery updates
Get the Facts
Personal recreational marijuana use is legal in Alaska. Get the facts for your family - learn more about the health effects of marijuana and strategies to reduce the health risks associated with marijuana use.
Public Health Strategic Plan Summary
Can't find what you're looking for?