Skip to content

Contact Us

The Bureau of Vital Statistics has offices located in Juneau and Anchorage.

To inquire about certified copies of Birth, Death, Marriage, or Divorce Certificates,
please e-mail the Records Processing Unit.

To request vital statistics data or Alaska Bureau of Vital Statistics Publications,
please e-mail the Research Unit.

To inquire about Adoptions, Affidavit of Paternity, or correcting a record,
please email the Special Services Unit.

For information on obtaining a one-day Marriage Commissioner license,
contact the Alaska Court System.

If you have questions or concerns regarding the Alaska Bureau of Vital Statistics web site,
contact the Site Administrator.