Data, Statistics and Publications
MCH Epidemiology is a Unit within the Section of Women's, Children's and Family Health, Division of Public Health, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services. Our purpose is to provide reliable data on maternal and child health issues for use in planning and evaluating programs, preventing poor health outcomes, and guiding public health policy. Through our programs and partners, we collect, analyze and interpret information on women, children and families.
If you are a researcher and would like to request de-identified data from any of our programs, submit a completed WCFH Data Utilization Agreement and Data Request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us if you have any questions prior to completing the form.
- Epi Bulletin: Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome among Medicaid-Eligible Births — Alaska, 2004–2015
- Epi Bulletin: Cervical Cancer Incidence, Mortality and Screening in Alaska
- Epi Bulletin: Prevalence of Congenital Microcephaly — Alaska, 2007–2014 (11/2016)
- Epi Bulletin: Increase in Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome, Alaska, 2001-2015
- Epi Bulletin: Recent Decline in Teen Birth Rate ― Alaska, 2008-2014
- Epi Bulletin: Preterm Birth Update - Alaska, 2007-2014
- MIMR-CDR Annual Review: 2015 Recommendations Report
- MIMR-CDR Annual Report 2014: Reviews of infant deaths in Alaska 2008-2012
- Alaska MCH Data Book 2014: Life Course Edition
- Alaska MCH Data Book 2012: Birth Defects Edition
- 2013 CUBS Data Sheets
December 18, 2014
- MIMR-CDR Annual Report 2012: Reviews of child deaths 2007-2009 (1 MB)
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Questions? Comments? Contact MCH Epidemiology.
Phone: (907) 269-3400
Fax: (907) 269-3493