The Alaska Department of Health and Social Service has a central place to report some required reports.
- Abuse, neglect, self-neglect, exploitation and undue influence of adults
- Mandatory incidents/Reports in assisted living homes
- Critical incidents for people in programs managed by Senior and Disabilities Services *(SDS) for waiver, personal care assistance, grant and general relief services
- Complaints about anything related to service or care provided under SDS programs or assisted living care
BEFORE YOU FILE A REPORT ONLINE, MAKE SURE TO:
Set your browser to allow pop-ups.
A browser is an application that gets you on the internet so you can “browse” for websites.
Four common ones are Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome,
If you do not allow “pop-ups” (boxes with information that “pop up” while you are on a website) you will not be able to fill out the report, view, or print a summary of your report when you are finished.
The links below will bring you to websites that are not affiliated with the State of Alaska.
Have the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Adobe Acrobat Reader allows you to view the report summary. SDS always uses the newest version. You can download it free here:
Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10 users
Please be aware that:
1. The Windows Vista operating system is no longer supported. If you are using Windows Vista you will not be able to open the website.
What you need to do:
2. The Centralized Reporting website is hosted by Harmony. Harmony updates the security settings periodically so all information you enter when you make a report remains secure.
No later than April 26, 2015:
• The Centralized Reporting website will not work with Windows Vista.
You must use a newer version of the Windows operating system to be able to use the Centralized Reporting website.
• If you are using Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10 to open the Centralized Reporting website, you must follow
THIS LINK and use the step by step directions to change the Internet Explorer security setting to enable TLS 1.2
Please consult with your IT professional to discuss the change.
If you have questions contact Harmony Customer Support at email@example.com
r call 800-318-7260
Submit one report at the button below:
*Note about reporting a death. If you are reporting the death of a recipient of services, a separate attachment must be submitted as an attachment to the Centralized Report. Both the main report and the attachment need to be submitted together. Please follow these steps:
- Fill out the PDF death of a participant form HERE.
- Save that report to your computer desktop before filling out "Centralized Report."
- Fill out "Centralized Report" above and complete the Reporter Section.
- Scroll down to bottom of report form to Attachments.
- Click on "Add"
- Browse for your “Death of a Participant” PDF file and save.
- Click the Submit button on the menu bar at top of report page on right hand side.
For information regarding Alaska Statute 47.24.120, go to Adult Protective Services.
For information regarding Alaska Statutes 7AAC 75.340, & AAC 10.1010
and AS 47.32. 200 go to: Health Care Services Assisted Living Program.
If you have questions about what may be reported via this link, contact your oversight agency at:
HCS Residential Licensing (907) 269-3640
SDS Quality Assurance (907) 269-3666
Call the Central Intake Unit at 1-800-478-9996