Alaska Disability Benefits 101 - Basic Navigational Video
Alaska Disability Benefits 101 website as well as the resources page assist users in best utilizing this new tool. Presenters: Kristin Vandagriff (GCDSE Planner), and Larrisa Cummings Alaska WIPA Project.
Alaska Disability Benefits 101 Roll Out Training Part 1:
Introduction to Navigating Work Incentives and Benefits – PowerPoint Presentation
An introduction to navigating through benefits and work to lay a foundation with which to discuss the DB101 website’s many interactive features.
Alaska Disability Benefits 101 Roll Out Training Part 2:
Benefits and Work Calculator – Frank’s Story With Case Student Immersion
'Frank' Case study immersion to better understand how to utilize the Alaska Disability Benefits 101 Benefits and Work Calculator Tool.
Alaska Disability Benefits 101 Roll Out Training Part 3:
Discussion of Four Articles and Interactive Tools
Presenter: Byron MacDonald, World Institute on Disability (WID) discusses:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Adult Public Assistance (APA)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Finding the right health coverage for you and how health benefits work
- Interactive tools which can be accessed quickly from the Interactive Article Tools Quick Reference Guide
- Expert help menu resources
- How to create benefits and work binder