Get updates via SMS by texting: follow GCDSE to 40404
- 2/23 New Report Published on Telehealth: Save Lives, Cut Costs, and Deliver Better Care
- 2/17 File Your Taxes for Free from Anywhere Online or use your Local Job Center!
- 2/11 Emergency Preparedness for Families with Children with Special Needs, TWO DATES!: Feb 18, 12-1pm and also available Feb 25, 6-7:30pm, Center for Human Development (2702 Gambell St)
- 1/29 Alaska Housing Finance Corporation announces Notice of FUnding Availability for its Special Needs Housing Grant Program
- New Medicaid regulations that affect people with disabilities on the HCBS waiver
- 1/14 Registration is now available for February Statewide Employment Trainings.
12/31 Governor's Council Annual Report for 2014 Now Available!
12/29 Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority Seeks Letters of Interest from Qualified Parties to Design a Comprehensive Implementation Plan for 1915(i) HCBS State Plan Amendment
12/9 House OKs Bill to Allow Special Savings Accounts for People with Disabilities (the ABLE Act)
12/3 International Conference on FASD: Integrating Research, Policy, and Promising Practice Around the World, Vancouver, BC, Canada, March 4-7, 2014
12/1 Governor Walker Appoints Valerie Davidson as Department of Health and Social Services Commissioner
11/15 Make Sure Emergency Evacuation Planning is Part of Every Student's IEP