Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting: follow GCDSE to 40404
4/21 Join Hope Community Resources and the Arc for a seminar on starting your own Conflict-Free Case Management (care coordination) business! Wednesday, May 13 @ 9am - 12pm, 540 W International Airport Rd, Anchorage. This event will also be telecast in Kodiak, Juneau, Ketchikan, Barrow, and Kenai. Click here for more information!
4/20 Please join the Governor's Council for our Community Forum & Public Testimony Event, Tuesday May 5, from 5:30-7:00pm in Anchorage!
4/13 Interested in pursuing self-employment? If so, join us for the upcoming Trust Microenterprise Grant Open House and Workshop - May 19, 1-4 PM. To learn more, please see the event flyer.
4/9 Attention Federal Contract Employers! The Council and the Department of Labor are hosting a presentation by OFCCP regarding Section 503 and VEVRAA with a state agency networking session to follow regarding resources for hiring individuals with disabilities and veterans. To learn more, please see the May 14 event flyer. Register now!
- 3/25 The Council supports Medicaid Expansion! Read our resolution here.
- 3/24 Read about the latest Medicaid changes to the Alaska care coordination system by clicking on our "Medicaid" button to the left!
- 3/23 Learn about the ABLE Act in Korean!
- 3/5 Our Health Matters Alaska! A Comprehensive Healthcare Reform Resource for Alaska
- 2/23 New Report Published on Telehealth: Save Lives, Cut Costs, and Deliver Better Care