Get Twitter updates via SMS by texting: follow GCDSE to 40404
- 3/25 The Council supports Medicaid Expansion! Read our resolution here.
- 3/24 Read about the latest Medicaid changes to the Alaska care coordination system by clicking on our "Medicaid" button to the left!
- 3/23 Learn about the ABLE Act in Korean!
- 3/16 Community Event: Conflict-Free Case Management Changes. The Arc of Anchorage Gym, 2211 Arca Dr, Tuesday March 24, 6-8pm. Click below for more information:
- 3/5 Our Health Matters Alaska! A Comprehensive Healthcare Reform Resource for Alaska
- 3/2 March is Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month AND Brain Injury Awareness Month!
- 2/23 New Report Published on Telehealth: Save Lives, Cut Costs, and Deliver Better Care
- 2/17 File Your Taxes for Free from Anywhere Online or use your Local Job Center!
- 2/11 Emergency Preparedness for Families with Children with Special Needs, TWO DATES!: Feb 18, 12-1pm and also available Feb 25, 6-7:30pm, Center for Human Development (2702 Gambell St)
- 1/29 Alaska Housing Finance Corporation announces Notice of FUnding Availability for its Special Needs Housing Grant Program
- New Medicaid regulations that affect people with disabilities on the HCBS waiver
- 1/14 Registration is now available for February Statewide Employment Trainings.
12/31 Governor's Council Annual Report for 2014 Now Available!
12/29 Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority Seeks Letters of Interest from Qualified Parties to Design a Comprehensive Implementation Plan for 1915(i) HCBS State Plan Amendment
12/9 House OKs Bill to Allow Special Savings Accounts for People with Disabilities (the ABLE Act)
12/3 International Conference on FASD: Integrating Research, Policy, and Promising Practice Around the World, Vancouver, BC, Canada, March 4-7, 2014
12/1 Governor Walker Appoints Valerie Davidson as Department of Health and Social Services Commissioner
11/15 Make Sure Emergency Evacuation Planning is Part of Every Student's IEP