Workplan and SMART Objectives
Goal: Increase the number of health care systems that practice evidence based guidelines: (AHRQ 5-A Framework for Behavioral Health Counseling, ATPIII, JNC7)
We are currently planning the next steps with the PEC, which may include:
- Developing and distributing virtual toolkit for distribution to health systems.
- Pre- and post-surveys to health care providers (or clinic champions) to evaluate practice guideline use.
- Using the THA website to post links to current practice guidelines and CME and other training opportunities a round the state
- Establishing an award to health care systems, "THA Certified Preventive Practice Site"
- Adding additional guidelines to the PEC effort, such ACC and Chronic Care Model.
- SMART Objectives to be posted in August. Check back soon!