Keep up the Rates

NFID has created fliers for sharing with families. Click on the pictures below to view and print:

Coloring Pages

(click on each picture to print or download)

Where can I get a copy of my child's immunization records?

Contact your child's healthcare provider to receive a copy of their immunization records.​

Parent Information 

The Vaccines For Children (VFC) Program and the Alaska Vaccine Assessment Program (AVAP) funding sources offer vaccines at no cost for Alaska’s children.

Medical providers enroll with the Alaska Immunization Program
to receive vaccines funded through VFC and AVAP which
are then administered in their clinics/practices. 

While medical providers must not charge a fee for vaccine funded through VFC and AVAP, other fees may be charged (i.e., vaccine administration, office visit and other related fees). 

​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​