HPV Cancer Prevention 1-2-3

Find a local public health center near you.

Contact Us

Alaska Immunization Program

3601 C Street, Suite 540
Anchorage, AK 99503

Immunization Helpline

Phone: 907-269-8088
Toll-Free: 888-430-4321
Fax: 907-562-7802

VacTrAK Support

Phone: 907-269-0312
Toll-Free: 866-702-8725
Fax: 907-562-7802

Vaccine Depot

Phone: 907-269-8088
Toll-free: 888-430-4321
Fax: 907-562-7802

Vaccines for Children

Phone: 907-269-8088
Toll-free: 888-430-4321
Fax: 907-562-7802

COVID-19 Vaccine Questions

Phone: 907-646-3322

Immunization Program

About Us

The mission of the Immunization Program is to prevent and control vaccine preventable disease in Alaska by:

  • Providing vaccines to health care providers at no charge;
  • Providing an immunization information system for use by health care providers and schools to maintain consolidated immunization records for Alaskans of all ages;
  • Ensuring school and childcare compliance with immunization regulations;
  • Providing immunization education and training for health care providers and the general public;
  • Coordinating surveillance and control efforts for vaccine preventable diseases; and
  • Supporting efforts to increase vaccinations for all Alaskans

How can I obtain a copy of my vaccination record?

Patients can obtain copies of their immunization records through their healthcare provider. All immunization service providers in Alaska are required to utilize VacTrAK to document vaccine administration. VacTrAK does NOT provide access to patients, only to health care providers.

State of Alaska Immunization Request Form (PDF): These requests take a minimum of 5-7 business days to process and are sent standard 1st class mail.

  • Patients can request an official copy of their immunization record and a replacement CDC card by fax or mail.
  • Please include a readable copy of a supporting document that identifies the person requesting the immunization record.
  • Individuals planning on international travel that require the WHO-issued International Certification of Vaccination (yellow card) include a note on the request form saying that international travel requires it.
  • Records for underaged children cannot be released directly to the parent. The records can be sent to a requested alternative location, such as a school or licensed daycare.

Individuals who reside out of state must go through their healthcare provider to complete an authorization for release of health information form. The healthcare provider then submits the form to VacTrAK Support by fax (907) 562-7802. Available immunization records will be forwarded to the requesting healthcare provider free of charge.